In order to transfer your domain name to a new registrar, the following conditions must be met:
1. Your domain name has been registered with your current registrar for at least 60 days and is in good financial standing.
2. The domain name is not involved in a domain dispute and does not have a registry lock.
3. The domain name is not expired and is not within 10 days of expiring. If the domain has expired or is about to expire, you will need to renew with your current registrar before a registrar transfer can occur.
Note: If the domain has or does expire, it becomes ineligible to transfer for 60 days.
4. The Administrative Contact e-mail address on file for the domain name is a valid working e-mail address.
* Note: If you do not have access to this e-mail address, please contact your current registrar for information on changing it before initiating a registrar transfer request.
* If you have Domain WHOIS Privacy enabled, it must be disabled.
5. You must obtain an authorization code from your current registrar to transfer your domain.
more info of cheap and reliable domain registrars