According to the terms of services of fatcowat, if you cancel your fatcow account prior to the end of the initial term or any term thereafter, you need to give fatcow thirty (30) days prior written notice.
What do you need to pay for early cancellation?
1. Fatcow may charge you a minimum $35.00 charge as an early cancellation fee.
2. You shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation;
3. If your plan includes a free domain name, a fee for the domain will be deducted from your refund.
4. FatCow may (but is not obligated to) refund you all pre-paid fees for basic hosting services for the full months remaining after effectiveness of cancellation, less any setup fees, cancellation fees, and any discount applied for prepayment.
5. Fatcow may charge you 100% of all charges for all services for each month remaining in the term (other than basic hosting fees).
note: any cancellation request shall be effective thirty 30 days after receipt by FatCow, unless a later date is specified in the request.
If your account with a 30-day money-back guarantee is purchased and canceled within 30 days of sign-up, you will receive a full refund of all hosting fees… read our related post on fatcow 30-day money back guarantee for details.
further reading: the right way to cancel hosting account
more reliable and cheap web hosting plans
more information about fatcow